Beat the queues with our state-of-the-art IVR system!
- When you call Arrows you will hear the following: “Thank you for calling Arrows Taxis. When you hear the address you would like to be picked up from, please press 1 or press 0 to speak to an operator”
- The system will then read your pick up address e.g. “No 1 High Street, Keighley”
- “For a taxi as soon as possible, please press 1 now” (this is followed by 4.5 seconds of silence giving you time to press 1 on your phone)
- If 1 is not pressed, the system will begin to read the next address if you have called from a mobile number
- If you have called from a landline, the system will tell you that you are now being connected to an operator
- Steps 2 & 3 will be repeated up to a maximum of 3 addresses for mobile numbers
- At the end of the 3 addresses for mobile numbers, step 5 will be played
- If 1 is pressed during an address being read, you will hear “Your reference number is 123, your taxi has been booked and will be dispatched shortly, thank you for using Arrows Taxis.” The system will now end the call.